Join us for three days of learning, collaborating, and building connections with the nation's top conservation professionals, expert scientists, and leaders in industry. Biodiversity Without Boundaries 2020 will take place in Richmond, Virginia, during the days of April 19-22. The conference will consist of presentations by leading biodiversity experts and change-makers, informative workshops, networking opportunities, and local field trips to explore native natural beauty.
Why Should I Attend?
- Connect your work to overarching global conservation issues
- Develop meaningful relationships across the network
- Learn about new methods and techniques that help your organization
- Share your work to help other network members and partners
- Collaborate with others working on similar projects
- Develop new business relationships
Schedule of Events
|Sunday, April 19||Monday, April 20||Tuesday, April 21||Wednesday, April 22|
Registration opens on October 1, 2019. Early registration ends on February 29, 2020, and late registration ends April 10, 2020. There is no on-site registration or registration after April 10, 2020.
(10/1/2019 - 2/29/2020)
(3/1/2020 - 4/10/2020)
|Network Member Program||$550||$300||$625||$350|
Full Registration Includes:
One-day Registration Includes:
Show your support of NatureServe, the Network, and biodiversity by sponsoring the conference! You can see the sponsorship packages below: